Here are the most commonly asked questions from first time Living Skies Customers:
How can I order your products?
The quickest and most efficient way to place an order is via our website with credit card or Paypal. We also can take orders over the phone, mail in (via our catalogue), or in person at an event. Cheques are accepted, but your order will not ship until the cheque has cleared.
How much is shipping? Where do you ship to?
- Shipping in Canada, our shipping is a flat rate of $4.95 for all lettermail orders under $49, and all parcel orders under $99. Anything over $99 ships for free anywhere in Canada, including YK and NWT.
- Shipping to the USA, our flat rate is $15 for all lettermail orders (which, when you work out the exchange rate difference, is really cheap for our American counterparts). Any parcel-sized packages ship for a flat rate of $25.
- Shipping internationally – please contact us for a quote.
Do you accept wholesale, group, or co-op orders?
Yes, we do! Please contact us for our wholesale pricing list. We would love to work with you.
Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges
Sometimes it’s difficult to puchase something online without being able to touch for feel an item, especially barrels. Please see below for our policies on returns and/or exchanges.
I placed my order. Why hasn’t it shipped yet?
We usually get all packages out the door within 2 business days of an order being placed. Sometimes though, situations arise (family illness or vacations, items being out of stock, post office closures…) which cause temporary delays in shipping your parcel out.
Where is my order?
Once the package is on its way, a tracking number is automatically generated by Paypal, and you can track it via Canada Post. Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you didn’t receive an email with the tracking number.
What is your return/refund policy for open or used products?
We CAN NOT accept any returns or exchanges on used flights and shafts. We offer a 30-day exchange on any product that is unused but not in original packaging. Barrels may be returned or exchanged for up to 30 days, but must be returned in the original packaging, along with the original flights, stems, and case (in unused condition) that accompanied it.
How do you ship your packages?
All parcels go through Canada Post, and are sent Expedited, which is tracked and insured, and can take 2 – 7 business days to arrive, depending on your location. Letter mail packages, which is used for small single items, can take 4 – 8 days to arrive
What is your policy for defective products?
While defects are very rare, not every item is perfect. While we are very careful with our quality control, and inspect all of our items upon arrival, we may miss something.
Please reach out if there is something wrong with your order, or if something was damaged while on-route to you.
What is your return/refund policy for unopened or unused products?
- For refunds on unopened and unused product, we offer a 30-day window from time of order being shipped.
- Return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility.
- Refund will be provided within 5 business days of receiving original products in agreed upon condition.
Do You Have additional Questions About Playing darts or placing an order?
We love to hear from our customers! Please, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Want to learn more about the game? Check out our blog or our Facebook page.